21 January, 2009

Reflective

I was digging through some of my image folders and I found these old cartoons I drew while Bush was still President (hahahaha! Past Tense, MF!). These were originally published in the school newspaper at my undergraduate alma mater.

Crap.

Well, it seems that neither Blogger nor Flickr are willing to accept a 35Mb .tiff file and I don't have any conversion software on my system.

Pretty much what I was going to say anyway:
Suffice it to say that I will miss Bush for one thing: he was easy, and fun, to caricature. It may actually be better for all of you that the pictures aren't working, because one of them was a caricature of Bush in cheerleader drag and such an image may indeed scar your fragile and hope-addled minds. This is not to imply that you are feeble-minded, but that it's the kind of caricature that one needs mental bleach for. Believe me, I know, I drew the thing. It's one of the few cartoons for which I do not regret not having the original drawing.

Oh, wait...I can provide a link to the cartoon on Flickr (SFW, but still not suitable for children; also, please ignore the shit watercolors also there).

No comments: