27 July, 2007

Sadness

I about freaked out majorly this morning as I was getting dressed and wasn't able to find my lab T-shirt. I was standing there pawing desperately through my closet, getting frustrated, because I had to go through a lot to get that T-shirt, and because it actually says "M.S., Jr." on the front of it, which is (obviously), so awesome I went and named my blog after it. But then I remembered that I accidentally left a load of laundry with some relatives (way too far away to conveniently drop by to pick it up, unfortunately [oh, why do I have such a hard time remembering how to spell unforetuneately?), about a month ago. And now I am hoping quietly that, when that laundry arrives, it shall also contain my lab T-shirt. Not the least because it'd be really awkward if there were to be some kind of laboratory activity (sunlight!) and I didn't have my shirt...

No comments: